Nov 2019 Metalmont presents its new product: the bucket elevator ET-400
Sturdiness, resistance and reliability are the principles behind the construction of the “Metalmont” machines and the new bucket elevator of the ET-400 series confirms this.
Designed for the vertical transport of cereals, seeds, feed and other bulk granular products, the new Metalmont bucket elevator ET-400 series adapts perfectly to the most difficult and intense working conditions, representing an effective transport solution for port terminals and medium-large agro-industrial and industrial plants.
Among the main features of the product:
– 400 t/h capacity (based on wheat);
– hot galvanized structural steel construction entirely made in Metalmont;
– NORD gearmotor directly coupled to the driveshaft with a 1.7 minimum service factor;
– SKF split plummer (pillow) block housings, with self-aligning roller bearings, shielded and lubricated with high performance grease;
– Wear plate on the upper head cover made of 6 mm thick polyurethane (different thicknesses and materials are available on request)
– Multi-ply belt with fabric reinforcing plies and rubber coating, oil and grease resistant, antistatic and flame retardant;
– Bolted legs made of hot-dip galvanized structural steel;
-speed control sensor on foot; the ET-400 is also available in the ATEX 22 version for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and with the EAC certification for export to the countries of the Eurasian Customs Union.
The distinctive features of our product? Sizing designed for intensive use and to allow easy maintenance, choice of components and materials of primary brands, availability of accessories and customization, design and construction quality entirely Made in Italy!